Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, during Covid I decided to invest some time manufacturing some parts that were either never available or obsolete. I will be putting these into an ebay store soon. Stay tuned.
1) DOOR KEY BLANKS AND COPIES. I have reconstructed the aluminum blade emergency key as a blank. These have NEVER been available from the beginning. You can send me your single key and I can cut it or I will send a blank and you have it cut locally.

2) EVER fender and rear bumper emblems. Discontinued and obsolete. I have reproduced them, high quality chrome, correct green painted EV, 3m tape. Peel and stick prespaced.

3) Front lower control arm bushings, were never available. You had to buy control arms at a whopping $1200 EACH plus labor. I reverse engineered the bushings and made tooling to extract and press fit the new bushings. We will exchange your control arms, we ship a set with new bushings and send us your old ones.

4) Cabin filters- replace your filthy cabin filter regularly to keep the HVAC system fresh. Its a simple DIY.

As always email me with any questions.
[email protected]

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice - well done Joe!
Please include a link to your eBay store so I can follow it or make it a favorite!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fiskerphilly, I just had to have 2 keys programed as I lost the one key I had, however they did not come with the key you posted. How could I get 2 of them?
Many thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts