Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, for those anticipating where I will stand with the new Karma and the dealer plan moving forward. ..

Fisker of Cherry Hill will be merging with RDS Auto Group Porsche/Mclaren/Maserati of the Main Line. Our new dealership, Karma of the Main Line will be located on Rt 30 in Devon, PA (conveniently across the street from the Tesla Superstore)

What this means for all of you- I (as well as my current employees) will still offer the same top level service we always have. In fact we will now have significantly larger resources to grow and reach farther than before.

I will be director of fixed operations and still be available for any questions you have pertaining to both Fisker Karma and Karma Automotive products.

In addition, I will bring all of our resources to the RDS group as we become the premiere Karma retailer in the Northeast US and beyond.

I have full access to sales and ordering of Karma Revero and would welcome any of you to contact me regarding a preowned Fisker or new Revero purchase.

This transition will take place over the next 2 months however we will try to limit disruptions in the flow of service. We are in the process of renovating a new building to outfit the showroom so I expect some delays here and there.
Our new phone number and website/emails will be coming soon.

I am very excited to embark on this huge journey, and very much appreciate all of the support given to me by you folks, the faithful Karma owners both on and off the forum, as well as the tremendous support from Karma Automotive!

FiskerPhilly

Joe Ferrante

Fisker of Cherry Hill
Karma of the Main Line

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Congratulations and best wishes for your continued success. Karma or Revero, we are all great fans of yours and look forward to your advancement.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
I guess I know who i'm buying my future KARMA from -- glad to see you will continue to support FY2012 -- we are in good hands -- thanks Joe!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Awesome news!
Congrats Joe!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations on the fantastic news Joe! It is simply great to see that your hard work and dedication has been rewarded with this new and exciting opportunity. Enjoy it, you deserve it!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Wow. This shows great success of you and your team.
Time for the next party?

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Congratulations! I wish you all the best in your new partnership! Hope to meet you if i'm ever in your part of town.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i join the chorus of congrats Joe. karma has made a great move to have you on their team. looking forward to your input and observations on this next journey.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts