Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG - I thought it was hard to drive around in an Orange Lambo, an Orange Aston Virage or a Porsche Turbo S with all the attention.

Our Infeno Karma Sport ... takes the cake!!! People just can't have enough of it...I have people follow me to my home...lol.

The car makes me feel as if I'm from the future and have come back in time to 2012 ... lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
atiquester said:
OMG - I thought it was hard to drive around in an Orange Lambo, an Orange Aston Virage or a Porsche Turbo S with all the attention.

Our Infeno Karma Sport ... takes the cake!!! People just can't have enough of it...I have people follow me to my home...lol.

The car makes me feel as if I'm from the future and have come back in time to 2012 ... lol.
Hey Atique! Good seeing you at C&O last time. Your Virage is gorgeous. I'm sure you're right though, I bet the Fisker draws at least as many stares and stalkers!

Brent

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy Brent -

It was a nice C&O... We gotta do the Fisker Drive around in Buckhead and Atlantic Station. It will be a blast....

Atique

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
It's so True, my White Karma does look great.

But I must be honest and say that I had much more stares & attention in my other cars (Lamborghini Gallardo Orange with full CARBON FIBER STRUT body package also Bentley GT Black with full MANSORY body Kit and staggered Forgiato 22" wheels).

At least this is what I noticed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CRM and predictive analytics :)

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
flying dutchman said:
edible ones or software?
That was just a joke. I get my fortunes from fortune cookies, but I do dentistry for a living. I have patients in Amsterdam too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sigurd said:
flying dutchman said:
edible ones or software?
That was just a joke. I get my fortunes from fortune cookies, but I do dentistry for a living. I have patients in Amsterdam too.
I didn't know you were a dentist. Where do you practice? I practice OMFS on Long Island.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts