Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I filled up my tank the other day, first time in a year, and as usual after filling up the ICE came on. I had the door closed but felt some shudders through the steering wheel. The car shut down and told me to call service immediately. I forget the other part of the message. I thought I was completely screwed but was able to turn the car back on and drive home where I turned her off and plugged her in to charge.

The next morning I plugged my code reader in and got the following codes:
P1B51
P1C03
P0A7B
P1B51
P1C03
P0300
P0304
P0302

Not sure what the first 5 codes are but the last three are misfire codes. Which explains the rough feel through the streering wheel. I wanted to see if I still had the issue so went out for a drive and put her in sport. Everything seemed fine after running for a couple of miles.

The two questions. Are misfires anything else people have experienced? This is the first time after 4300 miles I've had it happen. Also, any idea what the first 5 codes are? I'm guessing they are battery related since last time Lormax was out he said one of my cells was reporting out of normal readings. I'm 99% sure that cell went bad soon after that because my battery reports 11 miles still available but immediately goes to 0 after that.

Well, at least she's running and I'm waiting to see what the new owners do before I decide what to do with the battery.

-jeff

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
The miss fire codes are very common Fisker engineers were still working on this problem which software update 615 or 628 was suppose to take care of . What I suggest to my customers who mostly use stealth is once in a while driving above 35 mph engage the ICE and let it warm up . When the engine hasn't run in a while I see this problem pretty often compared to my customers who use ICE on a daily basis . Yes it's another software problem

1 - 2 of 2 Posts