Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will buy your fisker let me kkow vin and miles [MOVED]

I am a cash buyer for any of you scared Fisker owners. I will buy any Karma at 50k cash.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
And triple the money when you part the car out. I wish you good luck and don't blame you at all. It's kinda crazy owners want to get rid of a car before anyone even knows what direction Fisker is headed .

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I wish I had some starting capital and some storage. I'd pick up a few and part out cars as well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
And triple the money when you part the car out. I wish you good luck and don't blame you at all. It's kinda crazy owners want to get rid of a car before anyone even knows what direction Fisker is headed .
It is stop loss situation. Risk of having a bricked car are very high. Batteries from A123 are ticking time bombs, software is very complex and nobody understands how all the modules are connected and dealers might disappear quickly.

Taking value of all parts on the car is not indicative of its value since many parts on the car might not be ever needed by anyone. But I agree that for people who are willing to tinker with the car and have mechanics that can help them it might make sense to purchase @ reasonable discount. It would seem to me that 50 percent discount will be going rate. If FA disappears that might be even too generous. Don't forget that other manufacturers are not standing still and it could be that Porsche will have decent Ever in redesigned Panamera, which will not upset stomach while looking at it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Don't forget that other manufacturers are not standing still and it could be that Porsche will have decent Ever in redesigned Panamera, which will not upset stomach while looking at it.
From what I saw at the Geneva auto show, other manufacturers are behind by a few years, and BMW, Porsche, Audi and others would each get a 2year jump by buying FA.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Fisker for sale

The defunct Fisker of N.W. has one car left for 70k. Silver wind Glacier tritone. Call Russ Daniel sales manager no salesman involved. 479-877-6014

1 - 9 of 9 Posts