Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A fair number of Karmas were sold in the Atlanta area but it's still very rare for me to see one out in the wild. I'll spot one once every few months and most of the time it seems I'm not in my car when I do.

Imagine my surprise last night while meeting some friends for dinner I passed an Earth Karma on the way to the restaurant (where the valet promptly kicked out some other car from the rock-star spaces up front to make room for my Karma) and then leaving the restaurant I passed a Deep Ocean Karma parked on the street.

It was a rare day, but hopefully will become less rare with the New Fisker providing confidence in our current cars and hopefully new cars too down the road!

Brent

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I just arrived in Amsterdam for vacation today and decided to take a canal boat ride. I was pleasantly surprised to see a black Karma parked (and charging) alongside the canal. I was sitting along side a couple of people from England and they started asking questions about the car after I said I had one. They were going to "google" it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Spotted a new Karma (I think) for the Scottsdale area today driving down Via Linda & Frank Lloyd Wright. A Shadow (or Earth) with Wisconsin plates honoring a divergent character ... or more likely just the owner's name. If you're visiting/snowbirding in Scottsdale, there's a Cars & Coffee that at least 4 of us owners (probably more) will be at on Saturday morning. At the Shops at Gainey Village (from 7-10). Love for you to stop by and say "hi"!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts