Fisker Buzz Forums banner

I searched and now I ask

4K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  jomak 
#1 ·
So, I just filled the tires with air 2 days ago. I was driving around town on a full charge and I was down to 2 miles left on EV. I turned the car off came back out and when I turned it on the TPMS warning light came on. I went to diag and pressed Tires, nadda! Pressed it again, then double tapped it, tapped it all over and over, NADDA!

Karma glitch I guess (530 update BTW). Was I doing this right? I searched the forum and I believe this is the correct way to see tire pressure, but I have no clue as I am a Newbie.

#6 ·
If the tpms light is on in the instrument cluster but the system tab isn't lit in orange or the tires tab isn't orange it means there is a faulty sensor NOT low pressure. When pressure is low the system/diag/tire tabs will light up orange and allow you to display the pressures and the low one will show in orange (psi algorithm is wrong anyway but it at least tells you which one is low)
You have a bad sensor somewhere.

#8 ·
the updates have nothing to do with the TPMS system you need to have the sensors pinged to see which one is faulty. The TPMS sensor are also a weak area I've changed tons of them.
Unfortunately if you don't have the Fisker program to reset the sensors after replacing a sensor the light might never go out. In orde to reset the system after a new sensor is installed or after a 8 mile drive not stopping you need the Fisker program and a TPMS tool that can ping the sensors.
The tool that pings the sensor wasn't made just for Fiskers but Fisker paid them to include Fisker with the other manufacturers that the tool is used with.
http://www.nationaltoolwarehouse.co...4PRsf-D38ukxXvYfRV_bCjbGNAp9cym2nMaAr6U8P8HAQ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.