Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use my IPad to,view this forum but all of a sudden I'm getting pop ups while I try and read the threads . These pop ups are so bad it's hard to close them and continue reading . I was wondering if any one else has had this problem it just started today or late last night .

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Yes, I'm getting it too and the only way to get rid of it is to shutdown JavaScript , but then allot of stuff , like video and images like bing backgrounds - wonder if we can find another way to shut it off...please post it..

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
My Safari on my macbook air started having problems with FB about 2 days ago. It would lock up Safari and I would have to reboot my MacBook. It never happened unless I tried to read FB so I have only read it on IE at work.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Me too. It's driving me crazy. I wonder if it's a bot. Came around the same time Richard Li bought the company. Hmmmmm....

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'm wondering, why you did not expect it... Just buy the pay version of the AG APP and it solves it...

Welcome to the internet!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
74 Posts
Got it on my ipad too, makes it almost impossible to read fb, timing is curious for sure, glad to know i'm not alone, gotta be a fix out there.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I use my IPad to,view this forum but all of a sudden I'm getting pop ups while I try and read the threads . These pop ups are so bad it's hard to close them and continue reading . I was wondering if any one else has had this problem it just started today or late last night .
First of all: me too (having the problem).

When it starts glitching, if you rotate the iPad 90-degrees it goes away for me. That means switching from the iPad being horizontal to vertical. Still, it would be nice if someone could notify the admin as suggested above.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Yes, but it worked fine on 6 as well.
i had no issue on 6, statered two weeks after i loaded and it started to happen on my iphone with 7 -- so this is something the side just put on and it seems to effect safari on iphone and ipads. does not happen with safari on a pc, but i noticed it does not occure on Dolphin (a chrome derivitive) it allows you to block ad -- so that's what i use now on my ipad.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I usually use Chrome which does not exhibit this behavoir. Posting this from Safari on my IPAD running IOS 7.2 which does. Since I don't use Safari much, I don't know if there is an AD-Blocker type setting you can use to get rid of all ads like you can do on Chrome, but that may solve the problem.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I use Chrome I will look for the settings unless you know which one i should check
On the desktop, download the Chrome extension called ADBlock+ and make sure it is turned on.

On the IPAD, open the settings menu, select "Content Settings" and make sure "Block Popups" is on and there is no exception for Fiskerbuzz.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts