Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just informed that Fisker of San Antonio has dropped Fisker as of next Tuesday. That means my service is in Austin - a little trek.

What do you guys do who have to drive >1hr to get your car serviced? Leave it and they drop you or does Fisker flatbed it in everytime for you?

BDO

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
bigdaddyo811 said:
I was just informed that Fisker of San Antonio has dropped Fisker as of next Tuesday. That means my service is in Austin - a little trek.

What do you guys do who have to drive >1hr to get your car serviced? Leave it and they drop you or does Fisker flatbed it in everytime for you?

BDO
sorry to hear that -- i hope this is not a thrend.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. It's bad news no matter how you look at. I wonder if fisker will solicit other dealers to take it on or this town is now burned by low sales that no other dealer will want to take it on

·
Registered
47 Posts
I lost my dealer in Arkansas. The Northwest Arkansas dealer I was trying to have service update and service scheduled kept delaying for the last month and then I was finally told they would not service the vehicle when I kept calling and requested a response. They did nothing to assist in getting me connected to a new service agent so I called customer service at Fisker and they set me up with a new dealer 4 plus hours away. That is my closest dealer. One hour sounds great for travel to get service.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
smithles said:
I lost my dealer in Arkansas. The Northwest Arkansas dealer I was trying to have service update and service scheduled kept delaying for the last month and then I was finally told they would not service the vehicle when I kept calling and requested a response. They did nothing to assist in getting me connected to a new service agent so I called customer service at Fisker and they set me up with a new dealer 4 plus hours away. That is my closest dealer. One hour sounds great for travel to get service.
Who did you speak with? The GM Russ told me two weeks ago that they would continue to provide service "for a period of time". He also indicated a possible move to Little Rock. I have been a multiple car customer of Landers for 17 years. If they drop me by not servicing my car, I'll drop them. The Landers name is why I felt comfortable buying the car in the first place. That trip to Tulsa 4 hours away is one way, it is 8 hours round trip

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fisker Automotive told me after talking with the salesman, John Camper informed me. It was really weird that I called to set up service, the answering exchange told me they didn't sell or service Fisker Karma. I called John and he said he would look into it.

Here is what I got from Fisker Automotive:

Fisker of Northwest Arkansas, our authorized retailer in Arkansas, has elected to voluntarily end their Retailer Agreement with Fisker Automotive, Inc. Therefore, effective immediately, they are no longer authorized to perform warranty repairs, or customer service for Fisker products.

We are planning to appoint a new authorized retailer for our products in your market area, but in the meantime, should you need warranty service, please contact your nearest authorized retailer:

Fisker of Tulsa
3939 S Memorial Drive
Tulsa, OK 74145

Service Manager Name: Lanny Maples
Telephone Number: 918-669-8400

Should you have any questions regarding this matter, please feel free to call your Fisker customer service representative at 855-575-7577 and press option 2 to discuss further.

Regards,
Natalie Goudarzian

Natalie Goudarzian
Global Consumer Affairs
Tel: +1 714-888-4255
Desk: +1 714-485-1309
[email protected]
www.fiskerautomotive.com

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I live in KY & the nearest dealer is Cincinnati. They come and pick it up on a flatbed when it needs service. I got my Karma in March and it has been in twice for software and the fan recall. I conveniently make the appt with Fisker Global and they arrange the pick up on my calendar. So I will send it when I go on vacation, or the last time I was having surgery and knew I couldn't drive for a couple of weeks. They have been great. Just watch those tow truck drivers they scratched my wheels and Fisker paid to fix them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Another one bites the dust

I lost my dealer in November. Fisker of Great Neck, Long Island is no more! I also will have to find out where my nearest dealer is.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I lost my dealer in November. Fisker of Great Neck, Long Island is no more! I also will have to find out where my nearest dealer is.
I'm guessing it would be Fisker of Greenwich.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That would be my guess also. I dont think there is one in Manhattan and if there was I don't think I would want to drive it into the city.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
That would be my guess also. I dont think there is one in Manhattan and if there was I don't think I would want to drive it into the city.
Yep - I have yet to see a Karma in the wild in Manhattan, while I've seen a Model S already!

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Well the northen virginia dealer is calling it quits, another one bytes the dust! The closest one I know of is deleware, wonder how long they will last. Does fisker pick up the car when the dealer is over a 100 miles away? What does one do?

·
Registered
457 Posts
I lost my dealer...****!

Yep - I have yet to see a Karma in the wild in Manhattan, while I've seen a Model S already!
I posted a while back that I saw one in NYC traffic. Honestly, folks drive far more expensive cars through the city (more power to them), so it wasn't surprising.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well the northen virginia dealer is calling it quits, another one bytes the dust! The closest one I know of is deleware, wonder how long they will last. Does fisker pick up the car when the dealer is over a 100 miles away? What does one do?
Nin Ja,

I feel your pain. I emailed Ted Britt and was told they dropped the Fisker on 2/18, two days after I emailed them. If I had known I would have pushed to get my Karma in before they picked up stacks. The only advice they gave me was to call the road side assitance number which I will call over the next week and see what they have to say. I'll post what I find out later.

The sales guy I emailed said he was hoping Ted Britt would have kept the franchise since he has heard Fisker is close to having a white knight come in to save them. Guess we'll see.

I for one am going to keep my Karma and ride things out. One that bought this car should expected some major bumps in the road.

My Best.
-jeff

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Nin Ja,

I feel your pain. I emailed Ted Britt and was told they dropped the Fisker on 2/18, two days after I emailed them. If I had known I would have pushed to get my Karma in before they picked up stacks. The only advice they gave me was to call the road side assitance number which I will call over the next week and see what they have to say. I'll post what I find out later.

The sales guy I emailed said he was hoping Ted Britt would have kept the franchise since he has heard Fisker is close to having a white knight come in to save them. Guess we'll see.

I for one am going to keep my Karma and ride things out. One that bought this car should expected some major bumps in the road.

My Best.
-jeff
Jeff,
I hear one will be coming to Rockville - maybe. I had many promises made, so I'm not holding my breadth ...

·
Registered
40 Posts
We lost our dealer in Boston (Norwood, MA), but they promise to continue to provide service. This seems smart. Afterall I bought the Fisker because they were servicing my Land Rover -- it seems smart business. If I'm in the market for another land rover, then I'm not going to go back to a place that promised me one thing and delivered another.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts