1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I painted my house to match.

Here is before:

And after:

Sadly, I could not get the amazing Blue flecks that are embedded in the Karma's paint in a house paint, but overall, the house looks much better, don't you think? :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks great, but I hope your A/C bills don't go up this summer :p
(I usually try and paint my roof white before the summer for this reason)

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great, but I hope your A/C bills don't go up this summer :p
(I usually try and paint my roof white before the summer for this reason)
Not really a problem in San Francisco, in fact we don't have an AC system. The roof is white and covered with 18 solar panels so not much energy gets the house that way.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Looks Great!!! Fits the Karma perfectly. Don't care about the diamond dust, as it should not look like a toy house....

What did you do with the door? Is it painted as well? It doesn't look as shiny... and therefore more valuable.

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what San Francisco dwellers refer to as a "large, two car garage" :D
Believe or not, we have managed to squeeze in two cars in the garage before, but the Karma is just too big, so she gets the garage to herself.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks Great!!! Fits the Karma perfectly. Don't care about the diamond dust, as it should not look like a toy house....

What did you do with the door? Is it painted as well? It doesn't look as shiny... and therefore more valuable.

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de
Thanks, If you are referring to our front door, no we did not paint it. It's stainless steel, so it does not need to be painted. I think it's just the angle of the light.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Are you actually charging your Karma from the roof?
At the time that picture was taken, we had painted the garage floor and I had to keep the car out for a few days to let the paint dry. So I created my own homage to the Fisker Karma charging in Paris photo below, by running the charging cord from the front deck. Here is a link to the thread.

I also did not want anyone to trip on the cord.

Once the garage floor dried, i went back to using my Blink! charger.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts