Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha! I know what you guys were thinking,'oh no not again'. That's not it.

The problem I have with the radio is that I can't listen to it when stopped at a light, because everyone wants to talk to me asking me questions etc. about the car.

Regards,

Lori

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
haha - good one.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
lori said:
Haha! I know what you guys were thinking,'oh no not again'. That's not it.

The problem I have with the radio is that I can't listen to it when stopped at a light, because everyone wants to talk to me asking me questions etc. about the car.

Regards,

Lori
That's why there is a mute button on the steering wheel. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
I hear it helps to press the music button on the command center screen really hard. Ignore the crackling sounds from the glass - just keep pressing. Soon you'll forget all about the inability to hear music, I promise...

·
Registered
192 Posts
How about a mute button for the curious?[hr]
Here's one for you'all. Sometimes, not always, when I'm listening to the radio, the turn signal makes a noise through the speakers each time it blinks. In addition, sometimes it only makes the noises (differing) when I step on the brake with the turn signal on. The noise sometimes sounds like a car alarm, sometimes just a beep with each blink. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Not exactly as you are describing, but yes, I do get some noise through the speakers. Only with AM radio and only sometimes. The speakers pick up the electric engine noise, which we confirmed a couple times by pressing and letting off the accelerator. Now I'll check the turn signals, which I haven't noticed; but I only listen to AM when my passenger wants to listen to the local sport shows, which isn't very often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts