Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have spare block of HV battery. Total on battery is 15block. Have good one with waranty 8units. Also have A123 battery central computer. If any body needs please write me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
You have no way to prove the modules are good if you do please post the live data taken from the HV battery before it was dissembled. Without that data the modules are worthless and I wouldn't trust them or your word they are good. To me it looks like this battery pack was laying around and left for scrap.
The MBB boards have been removed do you know how many positive and negative modules you have

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its all good. was total 15 block from 15 block 3 was totaly dead; 5 I used for my car. 7 all is good. because its battery from new one car. I can send you all mesurements if you need.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Its all good. was total 15 block from 15 block 3 was totaly dead; 5 I used for my car. 7 all is good. because its battery from new one car. I can send you all mesurements if you need.
Without live data or a screenshot of the individual modules min and max voltages I wouldn't trust them sorry . Good luck with your sale

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have the bad ones?
I am interested in buying.
Trying to see if i can rebuild them.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I know Alex Pop @ Elite Motors in Aliso Viejo has a wall full of bad ones; give him a holler 714-697-0557

1 - 10 of 10 Posts