Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to find out what actually happened to these cars that got destroyed ?? Ive been calling salvage yards close to the Port OF Newark looking for body parts so far no luck . Rumor has it the cars weren't crushed and some are still at the Port . We sure could use some Port workers on the forum

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I know the 3 techs that took shifts at the port to remove and help dispose of the HV batteries. Spoke to one of them after the mass layoff, the last of them was crushed about 1-1.5 weeks prior. I have no reason not to believe him, considering he was there. They're gone.

·
320 Posts
I know the 3 techs that took shifts at the port to remove and help dispose of the HV batteries. Spoke to one of them after the mass layoff, the last of them was crushed about 1-1.5 weeks prior. I have no reason not to believe him, considering he was there. They're gone.
What's gone, batteries, other parts or both?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The HV batteries were removed from all of them, for recycling and disposal, etc. The rest of the car was crushed. I asked about them, the HV batteries are junk. They are in terrible condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts