Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if you guys have any more detailed knowledge on this than Wiki. I'm wondering how many Karma's were made in each color, how many made it to the US, and approximately how many are still on the road.

I know the original total number built was around 2,300, and about 400 were destroyed from the get-go, but that's as deep as I can find.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I don't know, but we have one rare and good looking car. Even at two years old, mine still gets photos, thumbs up and questions; especially when I am driving outside my normal area.

To top it off, it is a pleasure to drive.

·
Registered
334 Posts
milyonz - that is a good article.

Also, Mr Brown posted on May 23rd about current Karma inventory held by the new Fisker - "...146 with VIN, 36 test cars, 12 +/- frame and such."

So the missing 500 is maybe just over 300?

·
Registered
122 Posts
My VIN is in the 2600's, so at least that many were made :) I waited for the paint correction on the Laguna, where as many ppl changed colors to receive shipment sooner & I was told there were 27 Laguna Blues manufactured.

·
Registered
913 Posts
There were 77 Laguna orders by the end, and just those 77 were going to be made. (See references to a "one-77" :D interestingly, there's a distinct resemblance...) How many were actually made, shipped, etc., I don't know, and I suspect some were in port when Sandy destroyed 330+ Karmas.

(I have one of the remaining however-many...)

·
Registered
479 Posts
There were 77 Laguna orders by the end, and just those 77 were going to be made. (See references to a "one-77" :D interestingly, there's a distinct resemblance...) How many were actually made, shipped, etc., I don't know, and I suspect some were in port when Sandy destroyed 330+ Karmas.

(I have one of the remaining however-many...)
I was told by my dealer that Laguna was the most popular color ordered but people gave up waiting for it and picked different color cars as they came in sooner.

With that in mind and knowing that 330ish cars were destroyed in Sandy - it's a conservative guess that 10% were Laguna. So, ~33 Lagunas destroyed in Sandy leaving maybe 44 left in the world. One of them is tucked away in my garage. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts