Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fisker Driver
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I look around my Karma and cringe at the scrapes on the undersurface of the front bumper:mad:, I can't help but think a front view camera would be helpful. Has anyone tried this? Maybe even a bluetooth hookup that will transmit to a smartphone? Any ideas?

·
Registered
535 Posts
As I look around my Karma and cringe at the scrapes on the undersurface of the front bumper:mad:, I can't help but think a front view camera would be helpful. Has anyone tried this? Maybe even a bluetooth hookup that will transmit to a smartphone? Any ideas?
TOTALLY AGREE! But I'm too lazy/stupid to hook up another bluetooth connection - I just do a lot of backing in to parking spots.

This should go also in the "features we'd like to see" thread.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Just go old-school and throw some curb feelers on there. :)

PS Backing into spaces takes guts. The bunker-style viewing window out the sides and rear makes it very dicey.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I really miss the Camera tilt-down feature from my Jag that made avoiding curb rash a lot easier. That would have been a very simple software upgrade for the Karma, but for some reason, it never made it. In my Jag, when I pulled the car in R, the passenger side mirror tilted down 45 degrees to let you see the curb, and would return to your preset position once you selected another gear. I try to do this manually in the Fisker, but it's difficult to do when you are backing up traffic trying to parallel park in a tight spot.

The curb feelers are a great solution. Just need a set that is made of CF or Titanium matching the body color. :D

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Is there an LED light at the end of the curb feelers for illumination of the curb also? If so, does it change colors?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts