Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the car can only handle 16A and most threads say Clipper Creek LCS-20 charger...not the LCS-20P?

My question is about smart charging. What is the best value for smart charging with smartphone integration? Is there value here for the Karma?Would it be paying extra for?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Check the search engine on this website. There are a number of threads discussing this topic. Some are very recent.

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check the search engine on this website. There are a number of threads discussing this topic. Some are very recent.
I did I found only 1 that was smart, but that doesn't answer if it's worth it for this car. Do you have one?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Check EV Motorwerks. The JuiceBox Pro has smartphone integration. I have one and its great.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I recently posted about the Chargepoint Home unit. Mine is hard wired but the same unit can be purchased with a dryer plug. But even the hard wired unit is very easy to disconnect and move to a new location if needed. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
289 Posts
i used clipper creek and then upgraded to juicebox, highly recomanded! they now have JuiceCord which is compact and can do up to 20A and soon they are lunching JuicePlug that will turn every J1772 charging station plug to be a cloud connected JuiceBox

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i used clipper creek and then upgraded to juicebox, highly recomanded! they now have JuiceCord which is compact and can do up to 20A and soon they are lunching JuicePlug that will turn every J1772 charging station plug to be a cloud connected JuiceBox
Thanks Ref, do you have info you can email me on this? I was wondering what the juicecord was. I will have to look more into this.

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yes! it plugs in (or you can also say chained) to any existing J1772 plug and controls the pilot signal, gives you real time use and also able to be as a charge scheduler which is what we are missing in the Karma.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yes! it plugs in (or you can also say chained) to any existing J1772 plug and controls the pilot signal, gives you real time use and also able to be as a charge scheduler which is what we are missing in the Karma.
Awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts