Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new Home charger by Chargepoint installed and hooked up. Looks great! Now I just need my Karma to get back here to San Francisco to use it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Does the Chargepoint unit do time-of-use charging?

(My Blink is still working fine and I have no intent to swap it out unless it fails but until the Karma itself has TOU code, I care about whether the EVSE has TOU support :) )

·
Registered
888 Posts
Looks nice.
How many kW/h does the emitted light use while your Karma takes you out for a ride?

Btw: is it on the ride to SF?
Stefan

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Does the Chargepoint unit do time-of-use charging?

(My Blink is still working fine and I have no intent to swap it out unless it fails but until the Karma itself has TOU code, I care about whether the EVSE has TOU support :) )
Yes, through the Chargepoint app. There are no controls on the EVSE itself. All the settings are controlled through the app. It also connects to NEST to allow tracking the energy usage.

My Blink! app lost its brains about 13 months after I bought it and became a dumb charger. The new charger cost a little more than repairing the Blink! charger, which made it an obvious choice.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks nice.
How many kW/h does the emitted light use while your Karma takes you out for a ride?

Btw: is it on the ride to SF?
Stefan
LOL! No worries. The Solar charger will easily offset it.

Yes, she got picked up on Friday and is on her way.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Wow, she seems to be in nature company...

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Now I just need my Karma to get back here to San Francisco to use it.
Leaving just in time for winter... Sounds like it's time for Indian food again, lets get the gang back together in Mountain View... and your brother of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts