Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys!
I'm Matthew living in PA and about to buy a Karma.
Fisker has captured my heart since it was born but I was in Korea and couldn't. Now, I'm here.
There are too many, many, many of 'cons' on Karma, which made me sad. Do you guys live with that? Or people who had never owned nor driven Karma like to talk something they have no idea about?
Guide me. I'm dying in buying or not situation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I dunno if I could legally reveal dealer's VIN but for reference; YHxxxxxxxCA000494
This looks early version which might have issues with HV Battery and RDM/TMs (Traction Motor).
1. How do I know if they had been replaced or not?
2. If not, where could I hopefully replace them? How much does it cost?
3. If any other issues I find, where I can fix them? Do we have service center or something in PA?

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I dunno if I could legally reveal dealer's VIN but for reference; YHxxxxxxxCA000494
This looks early version which might have issues with HV Battery and RDM/TMs (Traction Motor).
1. How do I know if they had been replaced or not?
2. If not, where could I hopefully replace them? How much does it cost?
3. If any other issues I find, where I can fix them? Do we have service center or something in PA?
I suggest you do some reading on the forum . If the traction motors were replaced they have green painted zero's on them. You can post the full Vin .Depending on the cars past history will determine what needs to be replaced or what can go wrong .Service is the hard part Joe at Fisker Philly is the closest dealer I believe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts