Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do I go to post a question about an mechanical issue to see if anyone else has this problem thanks

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Where do I go to post a question about an mechanical issue to see if anyone else has this problem thanks
Here would be fine. The Search function is also pretty helpful for common issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm having an issue with my Fisker when I try and turn the car on on the dash its blinking and making a beeping noise stating PARK SYSTEM FAULT...

Any ideas what is causing this I have had this issue for the past 2 years and now it won't release it just stays in neutral and can't get it into drive. I use to do a hard reset by pulling the main battery cable on the passenger side under the hood I would do that a couple times and it would release. The car will not move at all when its in this state. I really want to get this figured out ASAP

Thanks

Uriah

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
More than likely the RDM is failing but it is possible that the parking pawl motor is bad. I've never had a problem with one but I think Fisker Philly had one go bad .Did you have the software upgraded to 530 ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts