Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I moved houses, and am wondering if Fisker sent the check for warranty work during the bankruptcy to my old house, which then didn't get forwarded, or if they simply haven't paid out yet.

I submitted the paperwork, my name shows up in their legal documents, I'm in their database (albeit with my old home address). Who do I contact to update my address information to make sure I receive the payment for the battery work that had to be done during the bankruptcy?

PS: Since fixing the few cells that failed, the car has been running wonderfully. I am almost exclusively on battery, and it takes a year for me to go through a tank of gas.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Hi, I moved houses, and am wondering if Fisker sent the check for warranty work during the bankruptcy to my old house, which then didn't get forwarded, or if they simply haven't paid out yet.

I submitted the paperwork, my name shows up in their legal documents, I'm in their database (albeit with my old home address). Who do I contact to update my address information to make sure I receive the payment for the battery work that had to be done during the bankruptcy?

PS: Since fixing the few cells that failed, the car has been running wonderfully. I am almost exclusively on battery, and it takes a year for me to go through a tank of gas.
Your post is a little confusing at least to me . Original owners were allotted $5000.00 towards repairs but Fisker never sent out checks. We would do the repairs at the dealership and Fisker would pay the dealership for the repairs. That program ended last January
Unless you contacted and they agreed to reimburse you for work you paid for that's a different story. If you never received the check I would question if it was ever sent out. Why have you waited so long to check into this . At this point you have to contact Karma Automotive and maybe there accounting department can back track it for you .
The question is why would you lay out the money unless the work you had done wasn't done by a CSP ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The repair happened in the window between bankruptcy and PRIOR to the settlement of the bankruptcy. It was paid as a check out of pocket during the time when we had no other options for repair.

I filed all the paperwork and sent receipts. I appear in the bankruptcy documents. I am sure I am not the only person who had this situation, and I am inquiring as to whether the checks were ever sent (and if so when) so I can follow-up if needed, as it would have gone to my old address.

In terms of why I've waited this long, well, life gets busy, and a few thousand dollars is important, but not the top of my to do list. That said, I would like to get what is owed, and put the money to use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts