Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the horn fuse and hazard lights fuse. My car again got water in it somewhere and when I drive it the hazard and horn wont turn off. Best not to drive this car in the rain even if you have the silicon damper mod.

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

Material property Font Number Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was able to remove #19 fuse which stopped the hazards so I can drive without looking to stupid, but of course it disables all exterior lights so I have to be careful no idiot rear ends me.

Ok, now I get home and the car will not turn off!
Ok, I will just unplug the main reset, wtf. The car does not turn off and I can still drive the car with the giant cable under the hood on the passenger side unplugged.

Any idea how to turn off the car so I can charge it? The big cable did not work.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I unplugged 19 and 20 fuses and the car turned off. I can now charge the car.

I put the 2 fuses back and put the HV cable back.

But now the car will not turn on?

The HV Battery is 100% and the Regular battery shows 100%.

The hazard lights are still flashing, any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
Sounds like the VCM got wet look up under the dash board where your left foot toe would be you will see a black box with alot of connectors on it thats the VCM. You can try getting a hair dryer up there and try drying it out. There is also a panel that blocks part of the VCM is has the floor lamp in it you can pull down on that panel and remove it to give you some more room

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.