Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the horn fuse and hazard lights fuse. My car again got water in it somewhere and when I drive it the hazard and horn wont turn off. Best not to drive this car in the rain even if you have the silicon damper mod.

fuses page1.png

fuses page2.png

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was able to remove #19 fuse which stopped the hazards so I can drive without looking to stupid, but of course it disables all exterior lights so I have to be careful no idiot rear ends me.

Ok, now I get home and the car will not turn off!
Ok, I will just unplug the main reset, wtf. The car does not turn off and I can still drive the car with the giant cable under the hood on the passenger side unplugged.

Any idea how to turn off the car so I can charge it? The big cable did not work.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I unplugged 19 and 20 fuses and the car turned off. I can now charge the car.

I put the 2 fuses back and put the HV cable back.

But now the car will not turn on?

The HV Battery is 100% and the Regular battery shows 100%.

The hazard lights are still flashing, any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Sounds like the VCM got wet look up under the dash board where your left foot toe would be you will see a black box with alot of connectors on it thats the VCM. You can try getting a hair dryer up there and try drying it out. There is also a panel that blocks part of the VCM is has the floor lamp in it you can pull down on that panel and remove it to give you some more room

1 - 4 of 4 Posts