Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am new to this forum and already could learn a lot about these cars. I plan to buy a used car in Europe but I'd like some advise about what I should check before proceeding with the deal as I heard there are several important updates that make it more reliable.

The VINs I am considering are:
CA000191 - 3.400km
CA001518 - 10.155km
CA001771 - 12.300km

As far as I now there are some issues with the batteries and electric motors, is that right?

appreciate your help.

Carlos

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Correction:

The VINs I am considering are:
CA000191 - 12.300km (used to be the Fisker Germany manager car)
CA001518 - 10.155km
CA001771 - 3.400km

by the way, how can I check the software version?

·
Registered
886 Posts
are you sure, that this is 100% correct?

We had some incidents with our batteries here, where the shops of Emil Frey Group (the distributor) organized fixing sessions with several owners (in my case 3) and got someone from A123 to fix this.

Not sure, whether this is a general warranty thing or something like 'we love our customers'... I think the European and German warranty laws ar somehwo differnt...

·
Registered
886 Posts
I have no clue, whether the new situation al FA (Ch 11) might have changed something...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Stefan

There is now a Fisker in GB - Does your forum allow English Fiskers?

Fred

·
Registered
886 Posts
sure... but expect some German posts there...

Currently, I'm under attac by some 100 new registrations per day... all looking to spam around. So if you don't get the registration answer soon, please drop me a PM to let me know your registered user name.

Stefan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts