Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

just sign in, I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

Looking for a shop to get my boss Fisker fix.

The center console LCD does not work anymore?

I'm in San Diego.

thanks

·
Registered
546 Posts
I am in Los Angeles and highly recommend Travis. He posts here under the handle 'Lormax'. He is very knowledgeable, incredibly fair, reasonable, and a super nice guy all around. Your Karma will be in good hands with Travis.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Hi everybody,

just sign in, I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

Looking for a shop to get my boss Fisker fix.

The center console LCD does not work anymore?

I'm in San Diego.

thanks
Does the logo come on or is the screen black . I can get you the part if you need a new screen .

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Replied to your email through my site, thanks! Sorry I've been off the forums for a bit, I've been sidelined pretty hard due to being sick.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does the logo come on or is the screen black . I can get you the part if you need a new screen .
From what I understand the issue, is that the Logo comes on then everything turn white.

however, when you press the screen, you can hear a sound, making me think that the touch is registering.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi,

My name is alex and i have worked for Fisker Automotive for a number of years, form beginning of building the prototype cars till they closed doors. I also was the Field Service Engineer for them. Recently I have opened a repair shop in Orange County and I can also repair Karmas. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You can look me up on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=148498293&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile .

Thank you,

Alex

·
Registered
1 Posts
See Alex In Aliso Viejo.

Hi,

My name is alex and i have worked for Fisker Automotive for a number of years, form beginning of building the prototype cars till they closed doors. I also was the Field Service Engineer for them. Recently I have opened a repair shop in Orange County and I can also repair Karmas. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You can look me up on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...ve_tab_profile .

Thank you,

Alex

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Hi,

My name is alex and i have worked for Fisker Automotive for a number of years, form beginning of building the prototype cars till they closed doors. I also was the Field Service Engineer for them. Recently I have opened a repair shop in Orange County and I can also repair Karmas. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You can look me up on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=148498293&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile .

Thank you,

Alex
See Alex In Aliso Viejo.

Hi,

My name is alex and i have worked for Fisker Automotive for a number of years, form beginning of building the prototype cars till they closed doors. I also was the Field Service Engineer for them. Recently I have opened a repair shop in Orange County and I can also repair Karmas. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You can look me up on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...ve_tab_profile .

Thank you,

Alex
First off welcome to the Forum maybe you should start another thread and introduce yourself to the members . How come it took so long for you to join the forum ? I assume you also must know Travis or even worked with him. What did you job entail as a Field Service Engineer I met a few of them but never met you guess you never made it to Florida .

·
Registered
20 Posts
There is a new dedicated Sevice Center sanctioned by Fisker in Southern California. It is called Elite Motor Cars and Alex Pop is the owner and former corporate employee. Check him out and he does warranty repair

1 - 18 of 18 Posts