Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not on the forums too often as I stay real busy between the dealer and home, kids etc... but we are open in Philly and available to service your Karma as needed. Best way to contact me is email. PM me and I'll give you my contact info.
thanks
Joe

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
I'm in DC and good to know there is dealer close by that can service the cars on the east coast. Are you providing warranty service per the new owners of Fisker? Will you provide us with updates on any service notice beyond what we heard before bankruptcy ? Thanks again for being there for us early adopters and owners.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I would think his doing the same as my dealership servicing Karmas at as a customer pay job and holding out until we hear what the next couple of months will bring .

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, as Harleyguy says, we are servicing on a customer pay basis. Met with our owners and we will absolutely move forward with the new Fisker meaning whatever warranty they will allow we will honor. It will all need to be structured into a new dealer agreement and alot of red tape first Im sure. Stay tuned

·
Registered
11 Posts
Joe, Thanks for the great service today-you are clearly one of the few (if not only) northeast dealerships that sticks by your product. I look forward to purchasing an Atlantic from Fort Washington in the near future (fingers crossed for Wanxiang).

·
Karma #70 SE
28 Posts
I am located in Maryland. Although I am not experiencing any problems, I know that I would like to have you go through my Fisker this spring as an annual tune-up.
Will you be offering this kind of service? What is your location and contact info?

·
KarmaTesla
20 Posts
FiskerPhilly, I want to thank you for all of the information you provided me before I purchased my Fisker. The knowledge that you have as it pertains to the Fisker is astonishing!!! As soon as my Fisker arrives, I would like you to complete a thorough inspection if possible. Once again thank you!!! It is comforting to know I have someone in close proximity to me that know about the Fisker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts