Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attn: Dealers or Private seller, I need your help finding the following parts new or salvaged. I have a 2012 (VIN#YH4K14AA0CA001612), Earth exterior, Monsoon Tritone interior.

1. Fused Link/Headlamp and Dash Harness: part #C131190101100

2. Front Seat Shield Back Panel - Front LH, part # C161142003000KA

3. Air Bag - Passengers (North America) part #C131148501300

4. Knee Air Bag Assembly - Left Hand part #C131176101100

5. Badge - Fisker Emblem: part # C131172706000

Please contact me at [email protected]

Your assistance is greatly appreciated

VR,

JJS

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Have you tried contacting Karma Automotive directly? I understand that parts are generally available. Here is a link to their contact page.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
He has to buy the parts from a dealer from looking at the list it's going to be hard to get some of those parts . Anything seat related parts aren't sold separate you have to buy a whole seat .
i will email Fisker and see what's available unless Joe all ready has

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your prompt responses. I have been working with a dealer in Orange County, CA (Elite Motors). Alex helped me with most of the parts I needed but told me that Fisker did not have the parts I posted in stock.

I'm not sure when FISKER will have them but I hope that it is soon. If they are truly ramping up for production in 2016/2017; I would hope that they would still support the original cars out there with all parts necessary.

I posted the parts to see if anyone out there had a "parts car" or if any dealers had the parts I needed in stock. Please contact me at the e-mail I posted if you can help me with any of the parts. [email protected]

Again, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

JJS

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all suggestions are welcome but I have tried all the traditional places and continue to look on e-Bay motors and craigslist and continuously run searches.

I am happy to say I no longer need the following part
1. Fused Link/Headlamp and Dash Harness: part #C131190101100

However I will need both driver and passenger knee airbags.

I will continue to watch for any leads on this site.

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts