Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hello i'm newbee

I am new in this forum and I would like to thank you for accepting me.
I am about acquire a karma echosport in Europe is "signature" with number/100
and with chocolate leather interior finishes and dashbord.
What do you think of this model?
thank you,

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I have the "same car" #79 . The car is awesome, just make sure it has 20K km or more so all the updates have been done. I've had my battery replaced early on during the recall (probably done to yours too). I've had the motors/RDM replaced with the "green ring" version (spun out at 7500 miles). The HVAC module has been replaced with the programmable version. And, my HVAC outlet selector curtain has been replaced. Plus after 20K miles my generator inverter required replacement. Aside from this, the usual recalls have all been done (door rings, fan replacement, etc.).

·
Registered
334 Posts
@Sigurd - just to clarify, you had the items with your Karma fixed when there WAS a warranty from Fisker, correct? I wouldn't want newfisker to buy the Karma thinking any problems could be fixed under "warranty".
@newfisker - if it's not clear, there is no longer a manufacturer warranty on the Karma. There is a "Customer Support Program" (CSP) from the bankruptcy proceedings that is being administered by Wanxiang (new owners of Fisker). It is NOT a warranty however and it is limited in what it covers, how much is allocated to each owner, and also who can do repairs for reimbursement under the CSP. I am not sure if anyone who buys a used Karma now qualifies for the CSP. Perhaps someone else can weigh in on this. If you aren't familiar with this CSP, you should search and read the threads to learn more.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Most everything was done while Fisker were up and running. The inverter and the HVAC curtain replacement were done last summer under warranty. Frank Kent have honored the manufacturers warranty at their expense for all customers that bought a new Karma at their dealership. I think they still do so. I haven't paid a penny for any work or maintenance since I took delivery on December 22nd, 2011. Frank Kent Fisker rocks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello
the car is new apprence numbered 74/100 is the same as yours sigurd she rolled 850 kms and is only the end of 2012.
Thank you very much for your advice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts