Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
new and enthousiastic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been reading on this forum as a guest more then once and know diceided to join. Until know the forum has helped a lot.

Me myself, merried kids and owner of a garage in the netherlands. Poor english but i try :)
My biggest hobby is to convert old citroens. Because of this hobby we know have two fisker karma's to maintain. As a electronic engeneer and a mechanic the karma realy impressed me. Its realy nice build. Love it. And, i gues it was sold way to cheap.

Best to all,

Leen

Leenapk
123ignitonshop
tractionelectrique

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
i have been reading on this forum as a guest more then once and know diceided to join. Until know the forum has helped a lot.

Me myself, merried kids and owner of a garage in the netherlands. Poor english but i try :)
My biggest hobby is to convert old citroens. Because of this hobby we know have two fisker karma's to maintain. As a electronic engeneer and a mechanic the karma realy impressed me. Its realy nice build. Love it. And, i gues it was sold way to cheap.

Best to all,

Leen

Leenapk
123ignitonshop
tractionelectrique
Hello and welcome to the Forum. As a fan of both Citroens and Karmas, I would love to see some photos of your workshop. Sounds very cool.

·
new and enthousiastic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome to the Forum. As a fan of both Citroens and Karmas, I would love to see some photos of your workshop. Sounds very cool.
Thanks!

herwith some photo's of my workshop taken this week. Mind you, for me it's also rare to have 2 Fiskers here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
@leenapk Thanks for posting the photos. Is that an electric Deux Chevaux? Who did the conversion? What a great idea!

·
Registered
888 Posts
I love the electric 2CV!!!!
Is it allowed to drive this on public roads?
Can not imagine to get a sticker for it in Germany.

The hardest part must have been to get the 2CV sound recorded and being played in sync with the motor speed 😎

·
new and enthousiastic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. It's my own car and loving it. I designed and built it myself.

Its road legal in the netherlands and therfor accepted in probably the EU. I have simular conversions driving in belgium and germany.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I love the electric 2CV!!!!

The hardest part must have been to get the 2CV sound recorded and being played in sync with the motor speed 😎
Actually, that's the easiest part. Just give the driver a Kazoo and have him/her make the noise as they drive. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts