Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who are the owners in Ontario?

I'm located in Mississauga, and just wanted to share my experiences with our local community and beyond, if it helps.

I just sent my Fisker to EVolution Autosports for Fisker Philly to:

change my coupler
install the tom module
replace my generator bearings (since it is already on the bench)

I drover the car over the boarder and a shipping company took it the rest of the way, $500 USD. I now think I can get a better rate as going forward I would not use the broker and will go directly to the driver.

Also if anyone need tires, lmk as I may have a option for you.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm in Niagara and have used Joe as well. Shipped car to him then flew down and drove it home. Joe was and still is amazing for his role in supporting us. Let me know your driver contact for (hope[hopefully NOT) future use.

·
2012 White Eco Sport 2348
174 Posts
Joe has my car now. Waiting for the diagnosis. I will be needing tires soon. I am near Detroit.

Who are the owners in Ontario?

I'm located in Mississauga, and just wanted to share my experiences with our local community and beyond, if it helps.

I just sent my Fisker to EVolution Autosports for Fisker Philly to:

change my coupler
install the tom module
replace my generator bearings (since it is already on the bench)

I drover the car over the boarder and a shipping company took it the rest of the way, $500 USD. I now think I can get a better rate as going forward I would not use the broker and will go directly to the driver.

Also if anyone need tires, lmk as I may have a option for you.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'm in Niagara and have used Joe as well. Shipped car to him then flew down and drove it home. Joe was and still is amazing for his role in supporting us. Let me know your driver contact for (hope[hopefully NOT) future use.
I have the drivers card. He picks up regularly in Niagara and comes to the Philly area so I can set it up whenever it is needed.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Hi all. Im in Toronto. Lets all hook up for a fun run after all this lock down is over.
Grand Touring Automotive in Vaughn is a Fisker dealer. You can add my Instagram Im Fisker Karma Global Fan Page

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts