Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to fisker and I realized after looking onling that the 12v battery was dead in my fisker. I followed the steps in order to get it started by jumping it with another car. I drove around and after about 25 mins stopped and turned it off and the car wont start and lights inside dont turn on. Even when I try to jump it with another car? What should I do thanks guys.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Never seen a post like this not get IMMEDIATE attention, MG1. Are you still having a problem? Obviously, I would try to get it in front of a real Certified Support Provider (CSP) in your area. Do you know who your nearest one is?

·
Registered
304 Posts
It didn't slip - it was posted twice and the other got a reply... all good here team!!

It was posted inside another thread.

·
Registered
28 Posts
anyone available in San Diego to replace 12V battery?

need assistance in san diego replacing 12 volt battery if anyone is available. PLease let me know and of course your fee/charge. I appreciate it!
Rebecca

·
Registered
211 Posts
Rebecca;

May I suggest you create a new post with your request because this post is too old and you may not get the reply you need. if I were closeby I'd help you by doing it for you for free, but I am in Toronto. Nice to see a lady owner. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts