Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new member and new owner! So happy to have finally been able to get one of my dreamcars. Previous owner says it is the "Earth" color, but I think it may be "shadow".... definitely more like a dark grey rather than brown.. Lots and lots of sparkle!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hello, new member and new owner! So happy to have finally been able to get one of my dreamcars. Previous owner says it is the "Earth" color, but I think it may be "shadow".... definitely more like a dark grey rather than brown.. Lots and lots of sparkle!
Welcome to a very small and intensely enthusiastic club. You will find a lot of useful information, as well as sympathetic ears, in these forums.

As tradition dictates, I request that you post some photos of your rolling piece of art. We never get tired of looking at beautiful Karmas.

Also, please let us know where you are located.

Thanks and Welcome.

·
Registered
859 Posts
If you visit other EV forums, such as those for the BMW I3, Nissan Leaf and Tesla, you'll find owners are reporting many issues.

Considering the Karma is a low-production vehicle, and was "not ready for prime-time" when it was first released, it's amazing how well it compares in most categories.

To a large extent, this was made possible by the people on this forum, many of whom were part of the old Fisker Automotive, which went dark in April 2013. The information they provided kept us on the road and faithful to the marque. And I'm sure that played a role in the decision by the new Karma Automotive to move forward to restart production while supporting us in the interim.

So welcome! I doubt that you'll find a more dedicated group of knowledgeable owners and service experts anywhere.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Since you titled this topic "Hello from Sunny AZ" ... if you are in the Phoenix area, you should try to come join us at the monthly Cars & Coffee in Scottsdale. First Saturday of every month from 7:00-10:00 AM. We meet in the parking lot of the Shops At Gainey Village (Scottsdale Rd & Doubletree Ranch Rd). There are usually 3 or more of us there. We park in the lot immediately east of a place called "Hogs & Hops". The group of local owners in Phoenix is a very good group.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup... know all about it. been there a couple of times before, but I take my bike up there. but definitely looking forward to taking the karma for sure!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts