Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In San Diego and am increasingly serious about getting a Karma...primary concern is cost of ownership and availability of service! I'm sure there is plenty of information on the site regarding both. Nice to be here.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hello and Welcome. It's always a pleasure welcoming a new enthusiast to the community. There is a tremendous repository of information about finding, buying, owning and maintaining a Fisker Karma on this site. I would suggest starting with the sticky topics in the Fisker Karma and Karma Lounge forums. And don't be shy about asking questions.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I recommend you contact @WATTGAS -- he is (practically) a neighbor of mine and has an Inferno that he's recently decided to sell. As far as I know it's had no serious problems. Around 13K miles. It's in Scottsdale, AZ. It's always good to find one that's had a good history.

·
San Francisco Provider
28 Posts
Welcome.......you'll find plenty of information and enthusiasm here. Fisker ownership is a passionate adventure. I am the Northern California CSP. Feel free to use me as and information source as you look for a suitable Fisker.

·
Fisker#1016
50 Posts
In San Diego and am increasingly serious about getting a Karma...primary concern is cost of ownership and availability of service! I'm sure there is plenty of information on the site regarding both. Nice to be here.
When you say KARMA, do you mean Fisker KARMA, the original Karma or KARMA Revero, NexGen?

I'm in North County, my Fisker Karma and I are at the RSF Secret Car Club almost every Sat 9am-11am if you'd like to join us.

Greg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you

When you say KARMA, do you mean Fisker KARMA, the original Karma or KARMA Revero, NexGen?

I'm in North County, my Fisker Karma and I are at the RSF Secret Car Club almost every Sat 9am-11am if you'd like to join us.

Greg
Thanks Greg. Sounds cool. I am talking about an original Fisker Karma. Appreciate the invite. I expect to be in the market in 6 months to a year and just want to educate myself about the car...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts