Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

My Inferno Canyon Tritone was delivered March 1st and I found this place via AutoBlogs report on the Consumer Reports Karma.

First Inferno that came through Northern Virginia and all the techs loved the color. Many said the best color they have seen so far.

Seems I have a lot of reading to do to catch up on issues. I pushed off my delivery as long as I could tolerate in the hopes that some of the kinks would get worked out, which seems to have been prudent. As an early adopter I do expect some issues, comes with the territory.

Seems like forever since I put my deposit down, was around 2007 or 2008, as I recall but well worth the wait.

So far I'm extremely happy with her. No issues and she rides like a dream for the weight.

-jeff
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
585 Posts
Jeff, welcome to Fisker Buzz and congratulations on your new Karma.

There is a wealth of information here. When you have time, I suggest reading the forums thoroughly.

We would welcome photos of your new Karma in the "Owners' Garage" forum:

http://fiskerbuzz.com/forums/Forum-Owners-Garage
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wimbledon said:
Jeff, welcome to Fisker Buzz and congratulations on your new Karma.

There is a wealth of information here. When you have time, I suggest reading the forums thoroughly.

We would welcome photos of your new Karma in the "Owners' Garage" forum:

http://fiskerbuzz.com/forums/Forum-Owners-Garage
I'll try to take some pics with my non-iPhone camera and post them up this weekend.

It rained while I was driving her last Friday and I have yet been able to give her a good wash and waxing.

-jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Jeff, Welcome. I am also new to the forum and get my inferno/CT tomorrow in Santa Monica, Ca (I live in Santa Barbara)Our experience is similar as I ordered myne in 2009. Good luck
Chuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Hey Jeff - welcome. Come on out to Katie's cars and coffee in great falls tomorrow AM. It should be only 10 or 15 minutes from your place. I'd love to see your car and compare notes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
marcus said:
Hey Jeff - welcome. Come on out to Katie's cars and coffee in great falls tomorrow AM. It should be only 10 or 15 minutes from your place. I'd love to see your car and compare notes.
If I didn't have plans I couldn't get out of I would love to show up. Great Falls is pretty close.

-jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Did I briefly meet you at the dealer in late Dec when I test drove the Karma?
In any event, congrats on your car even if you are a Hokie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mgwahoo said:
Did I briefly meet you at the dealer in late Dec when I test drove the Karma?
In any event, congrats on your car even if you are a Hokie.
Can't remember when I dropped off the final deposit, but I was in and out pretty quick.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I think that this person was driving an Audi.. So maybe it wasn't you - I just remember that he was wearing a VT jacket.
Congratulations on the Karma anyway!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mgwahoo said:
I think that this person was driving an Audi.. So maybe it wasn't you - I just remember that he was wearing a VT jacket.
Congratulations on the Karma anyway!
Don't touch Audi's. I was probably driving the BMW since I don't drive the SRT during the winter months. Plus my VT jacket is pretty light weight and not to be worn in December, but the winter we have been having, who knows :)

Good luck to you! Even if you are a wahoo :) Hope to meet you some day...

-jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
mgwahoo said:
I think that this person was driving an Audi.. So maybe it wasn't you - I just remember that he was wearing a VT jacket.
Congratulations on the Karma anyway!
MGwahoo....that was me you met. But I too am a Hokie. LOL

HokieKarma - we apparently have a lot in common.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
http://www.karma-forum.de/download/file.php?id=3
Hello all,

the old continent is in your rear mirror. The first karmas have - after long weeks of delay - been delivered in Germany in May. So from 05.04.2012 I am the proud owner of my Karma Signature Edition No: 16.
See the Fotos enclosed

Fisker Karma Signature Edition No: 16, BMW Z 8 04/03 ( black exterior; black/red Interior; Audi A 5 2.0 TFSI convertible dark brown, diamant dust

In Germany we also have our own forum: www.karma-forum.de

Axel6
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top