Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just joined here and also the Facebook Fisker Karma Owners and Fan Club. I have a number of cars and bikes and have become convinced that hybrids are, at least for the moment, a much better solution for the environment than BEVs (as well as being more practical). Last year I bought one of the original Honda Insights, which I love, but I'd also like add a hybrid with four seats to the collection. The Karma wasn't really on my radar, but I spotted recently that one of the very few in the UK sold at auction for just £25k, which seemed like an absolute bargain. This sent me looking at them more closely, and if I could pick one up in that ball park I'd be delighted, although I guess the chances of finding another one already in the UK are slim, and importing from Europe post Brexit is going to be more difficult, but I'm going to look some more into it and hopefully will find a way to own one before too long. David

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I just joined here and also the Facebook Fisker Karma Owners and Fan Club. I have a number of cars and bikes and have become convinced that hybrids are, at least for the moment, a much better solution for the environment than BEVs (as well as being more practical). Last year I bought one of the original Honda Insights, which I love, but I'd also like add a hybrid with four seats to the collection. The Karma wasn't really on my radar, but I spotted recently that one of the very few in the UK sold at auction for just £25k, which seemed like an absolute bargain. This sent me looking at them more closely, and if I could pick one up in that ball park I'd be delighted, although I guess the chances of finding another one already in the UK are slim, and importing from Europe post Brexit is going to be more difficult, but I'm going to look some more into it and hopefully will find a way to own one before too long. David
David
I am an Englishman that now lives in washington DC. I have imported cars coming both ways across the Atlantic. Currently , I am the owner of an immaculate, seriously immaculate Fisker Karma that I was thinking about shipping to the UK. It is a 1 owner car with 20084 miles as of today. If you are serious about owning one of these cars, I would be happy to talk to you. At the very least, I can advise you what to look for when purchasing a Fisker. You can respond to this or email me at [email protected]. I am going to be in the UK next month for a vacation.
Martin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts