Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! Just found this site and it's great. I'm a soon to be owner. Have a VIN #. I've been updated that the car is built waiting for shipping. Eco Sport - Earth with Black Monotone Sand interior. It's going to be a long 5 weeks waiting for it to arrive!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
jrocks said:
Hello Everyone! Just found this site and it's great. I'm a soon to be owner. Have a VIN #. I've been updated that the car is built waiting for shipping. Eco Sport - Earth with Black Monotone Sand interior. It's going to be a long 5 weeks waiting for it to arrive!
Hello and welcome! Where in OC are you? I actually just dropped of my car to get the latest software updates and some other fixes. Will be back to pick it up Friday.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SoCalGuy said:
jrocks said:
Hello Everyone! Just found this site and it's great. I'm a soon to be owner. Have a VIN #. I've been updated that the car is built waiting for shipping. Eco Sport - Earth with Black Monotone Sand interior. It's going to be a long 5 weeks waiting for it to arrive!
Hello and welcome! Where in OC are you? I actually just dropped of my car to get the latest software updates and some other fixes. Will be back to pick it up Friday.
Hello! I'm in the Rancho Santa Margarita area. Would be great to see your car. Do you ever attend Cars and Coffee in Irvine on Saturday mornings?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
jrocks said:
SoCalGuy said:
jrocks said:
Hello Everyone! Just found this site and it's great. I'm a soon to be owner. Have a VIN #. I've been updated that the car is built waiting for shipping. Eco Sport - Earth with Black Monotone Sand interior. It's going to be a long 5 weeks waiting for it to arrive!
Hello and welcome! Where in OC are you? I actually just dropped of my car to get the latest software updates and some other fixes. Will be back to pick it up Friday.
Hello! I'm in the Rancho Santa Margarita area. Would be great to see your car. Do you ever attend Cars and Coffee in Irvine on Saturday mornings?
Haven't attended that - I live in the southwestern edge of LA County and am generally only in town one or two weekends a month... but I'll be in Irvine this Friday picking up my car as soon as all the updates/etc are done.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
jrocks, be sure you join the chat on the Southern California regional group (forums, near the bottom) where we are getting more and more Southern California people to comment and provide input on get together.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deep Ocean said:
jrocks, be sure you join the chat on the Southern California regional group (forums, near the bottom) where we are getting more and more Southern California people to comment and provide input on get together.
Thanks, I'll check it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
jrocks, I'm also in RSM. When your car comes in we should meet up and drive over to C&C.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
ejo3rd said:
jrocks, I'm also in RSM. When your car comes in we should meet up and drive over to C&C.
You should join Deep and me in San Diego this Saturday! Three separate colors!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ejo3rd said:
jrocks, I'm also in RSM. When your car comes in we should meet up and drive over to C&C.
Hi, that would be great! [hr]
SoCalGuy said:
ejo3rd said:
jrocks, I'm also in RSM. When your car comes in we should meet up and drive over to C&C.
You should join Deep and me in San Diego this Saturday! Three separate colors!
That would be cool. What time and where are you meeting?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top