Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super excited to receive my new Fisker Karma Echochic! It is being sent to an authorized Fisker repair shop to get a full check up before delivery. Is there anything I should be prepared for? What are the best mods?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I would upgrade the turbo for better acceleration ;-). Congratulations. Hope it gets a clean bill of health.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Super excited to receive my new Fisker Karma Echochic! It is being sent to an authorized Fisker repair shop to get a full check up before delivery. Is there anything I should be prepared for? What are the best mods?
Welcome aboard and thank you for posting. When you get your car back, please be sure to post some photos. We never get tired of admiring Karmas. There are plenty of things to look out for, most of which are listed in this thread. Make sure that your service center checks the major items on this list (RDM, Battery Modules, Traction Motors, Coupler, etc.) at the very least. The good news is, that they are pretty well known issues at this point and solutions are usually available.

As for Mods, the only one available at the moment is the TOM unit from @PowerSource, and you can read about on this thread and get more information directly from PowerSource.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you still own your Ecochic? I just purchased an Ecosport and would love too connect with you about your experience so far and share resources since there are so few of us owners out in Las Vegas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts