Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Vincent and I live in France. I just bought a Fisker Karma SE. It has only 6680 km.
The charger, new, did not work. So I decided to open it. This is done with a saw along the glued edge. With a little patience this can be done very neatly.
I discovered inside that there were traces of humidity and corrosion, possibly due to condensation.
The motherboard is of the Intertek brand manufactured by Lear.
On the power supply part I found two burnt resistors R10 and R20. I have not been able to find the reference of these two resistors.
Also I discovered that the intertek brand had built chargers for many brands including Mercedes. So I bought a 2015 mercedes charger cheaply, and replaced the motherboard. Then I closed the two parts with polyurethane glue.
White Light Font Musical instrument accessory Auto part
Circuit component Passive circuit component Hardware programmer Electronic engineering Electronic component
Green Motor vehicle Bag Circuit component Electrical wiring

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, my name is Vincent and I live in France. I just bought a Fisker Karma SE. It has only 6680 km.
The charger, new, did not work. So I decided to open it. This is done with a saw along the glued edge. With a little patience this can be done very neatly.
I discovered inside that there were traces of humidity and corrosion, possibly due to condensation.
On the power supply part I found two burnt resistors R10 and R20. I have not been able to find the reference of these two resistors.
Also I discovered that the intertek brand had built chargers for many brands including Mercedes. So I bought a 2015 mercedes charger cheaply, and replaced the motherboard. Then I closed the two parts with polyurethane glue. View attachment 14651 View attachment 14652 View attachment 14653
Also I discovered that the intertek brand had built chargers for many brands including Mercedes. So I bought a 2015 mercedes charger cheaply, and replaced the motherboard. Then I closed the two parts with polyurethane glue. View attachment 14651 View attachment 14652 View attachment 14653
i bought this brand

·
Registered
7 Posts
Automotive lighting Hood Gadget Automotive tire Gas
Hi
I bought this charger
It works better than original
Teson brand

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.