Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fisker Buzz Community,

I'm writing to introduce myself. I've started a blog called Fiskerati a few months ago that covers Fisker's new company Fisker Inc. I publish articles daily that cover Fisker news, rumors, and reviews. Please have a look and let us know what you think. I hope it adds value to your community and creates conversation starters. If you find it helpful, please feel free to share the articles with fellow members of the Fisker Buzz community.

All the best,

@fiskerati

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Hi Fisker Buzz Community,

I'm writing to introduce myself. I've started a blog called Fiskerati a few months ago that covers Fisker's new company Fisker Inc. I publish articles daily that cover Fisker news, rumors, and reviews. Please have a look and let us know what you think. I hope it adds value to your community and creates conversation starters. If you find it helpful, please feel free to share the articles with fellow members of the Fisker Buzz community.

All the best,

@fiskerati

I publish articles daily that cover Fisker news, rumors, and reviews.

Hi @fiskerati - finally we have an inside connection to the new and exciting world of Fisker Inc.

These are the things in the Forum we are hearing about the New Fisker Inc.

Ok - is the rumor true that Fisker Inc. is going to now cover the warrantee of the 2012 Fisker Karma. All 1900 of the existing Karma's?

Ok - Is it true Fisker Inc. is going to start reproducing parts for the only car it has EVer produced? Sold at cost - no profit?

Ok - Is it true Fisker Inc. is going to finally upgrade the existing CIU in the Karma? - We hear OTA - over the air updates?

Ok - Is it true Fisker Inc. will sell MY2012 parts on their website? Parts produced by Frank Stronach @magna.

Ok - is it true Fisker Inc. will send all existing Karma owners new HV packs, Couplers, Bushings, RDM? all for free? Under the new MY2012 warrantee?

Maybe you can fill us all in on the News, and Rumors and Reviews of Fisker Inc.? Sounds like you have an inside connection.

We are excited to hear back from you.

All the best - @fiskerati

Signed,

_

c/o orphaned child

Please have a look and let us know what you think. I hope it adds value to your community and creates conversation starters. If you find it helpful, please feel free to share the articles with fellow members of the Fisker Buzz community.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Unfortunately none of those are likely true. No manufacturer would put a warranty on a 10 year old car. May be some support offered in smaller ways, availability of parts and such but they have their hands full launching a new vehicle, it's a hard pill to swallow but a 10 year old car will not get free parts and warranties. Maybe a discount on a new fisker for an existing owner things like that but I get calls all the time asking about factory warranty. Find me one
manufacturer that has ever covered a 10 year old car or given anything for free besides a safety recall?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts