Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fisker Lovers,

I live in Dubai and i am seriously thinking of buying this piece of art.
There is one for sale here in Dubai that i am interested in or i plan to come to the US next month to buy one and ship it to Dubai.
I have a couple of questions after reading a couple of very informative posts.

1/Someone mentioned to avoid the VIN numbers between 500 to 1000. Why? The car i saw here is the VIN 739. Anything i should know about?

2/Where is the best place to come in the US to have a couple of options for fisker Karma for sale and have it checked by an experienced technicians or engineers before i ll buy it?

Thanks for any helps.

This is a great forum.

Best Regards.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You may run into problems getting the car serviced locally. There is a Fisker in Oman by the way...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks flying dutchman!

Apparently the local dealer who represent Fisker in Dubai doesn't recognized the warranty but they do provide service and maintenance. Did you experience anything different?

Rgds.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hello Fisker Lovers,

I live in Dubai and i am seriously thinking of buying this piece of art.

There is one for sale here in Dubai that i am interested in or i plan to come to the US next month to buy one and ship it to Dubai.

I have a couple of questions after reading a couple of very informative posts.

1/Someone mentioned to avoid the VIN numbers between 500 to 1000. Why? The car i saw here is the VIN 739. Anything i should know about?

2/Where is the best place to come in the US to have a couple of options for fisker Karma for sale and have it checked by an experienced technicians or engineers before i ll buy it?

Thanks for any helps.

This is a great forum.

Best Regards.
Don't worry about the vin
Look for high mileage with updated battery and RDM
These are most important parts

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts