Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, I'm not a Fisker owner... however I am a big enthusiast. I've been a long-time lurker - years - but only formally signed up the other day because it's the only way I could look at some of the pics you owners were posting!

I can say that I have seen a Fisker Karma in the wild, parked on King Street here in the city. My hobby is photographing automobiles, and I cursed myself for not having my camera that day. Oh, well...

I am a licensed Charleston Tour Guide, so if anyone is planning a visit (in your Karma, right?) please feel free to drop the line and I'd be happy to offer some suggestions on things to see and places to eat. But mostly, I'd like to see your Karma!

Thanks for having such a great resource of Fisker-related info.

Free Tip: The City Garage on Meeting Street, across from the Visitor Center, has a couple of EV Chargers. That's my bike in the photo.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining the forum. All EV enthusiasts are welcome here and many of the members already own, or are in the process of acquiring, more than one EV, so having a Fisker is not the only good reason to join this forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts