Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking and reading for a while and thought it was finally time to join. I own a car dealership here in Atlanta, have bought and sold several Fiskers, and currently have two in inventory.

I absolutely love the vehicle. I've driven just about everything, but I must say, this car gets more looks than anything. I'm keeping a silver Eco Chic for myself and have driven it around 4 or 5,000 miles without issue.

This place is awesome...so much information. Thanks to everyone. If I can help in any way with current auction market reports, Carfax Reports, or anything else, please let me know.

I do not know if I can let you guys know what I have for sale, if it's even allowed by a dealer. I would like to get feedback on the cars I own, and also the vehicles currently out there being offered to me. I always try to keep one in stock.

Thanks again!

Team One

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have been lurking and reading for a while and thought it was finally time to join. I own a car dealership here in Atlanta, have bought and sold several Fiskers, and currently have two in inventory.

I absolutely love the vehicle. I've driven just about everything, but I must say, this car gets more looks than anything. I'm keeping a silver Eco Chic for myself and have driven it around 4 or 5,000 miles without issue.

This place is awesome...so much information. Thanks to everyone. If I can help in any way with current auction market reports, Carfax Reports, or anything else, please let me know.

I do not know if I can let you guys know what I have for sale, if it's even allowed by a dealer. I would like to get feedback on the cars I own, and also the vehicles currently out there being offered to me. I always try to keep one in stock.

Thanks again!

Team One
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your offer of support! AFAIK, it isn't against the rules to post Karmas for sale, so I say go ahead and let us know what you have in stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts