Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I'm Dwayne Davidson, friends call me "DoubleD". I'm new here, gonna searching a lot for necessary info before i take the next step :blush:, just want to be polite and say "hello" to all.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hey Dwayne,

weglobe polite people :)

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm Dwayne Davidson, friends call me "DoubleD". I'm new here, gonna searching a lot for necessary info before i take the next step :blush:, just want to be polite and say "hello" to all.
Hello and welcome. The last Double D I knew of was Donna D'errico from the old WWF days, and her nickname had an added significance, which I can only assume does not apply to you. :D

There are a lot of useful and helpful threads here if you are considering buying a Fisker Karma, including this one, and of course, feel free to ask any questions you have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and welcome. The last Double D I knew of was Donna D'errico from the old WWF days, and her nickname had an added significance, which I can only assume does not apply to you. :D

There are a lot of useful and helpful threads here if you are considering buying a Fisker Karma, including this one, and of course, feel free to ask any questions you have.
I'm afraid to even suggest what additional significance her nickname had :p
Thx, I'm absorbing a lot of info now and sometimes I feel that my brain would explode soon :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Howdy! I joined the forum today, but I already took the plunge before joining and bought a "nearly new" Inferno Karma. If you haven't purchased yet, I'll say I love my Karma but when you buy a short production run car, you're walking into it expecting to have to play with the vehicle a bit. After a day though, I'll say the forum has already helped tremendously with the feedback provided.

Let us know when you've made or have made the purchase!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts