Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Paul, and since July the happy owner of a Fisker Ecosport. Among the relatively many Fisker drivers in the Netherlands (Netherlands is a very small country, but there are many fiscal incentives) I'm one of them, but, I regret to confirm that it is not completely without problems. Or might it be the preciseness of myself, as I think that paying quite a lot of money justifies the request for a car that is 100% ? Well, as I do not regret the purchase so far (even in Holland, it is still a quite unique car, if you look at the many people staring at it every day again), one of the reasons to join this forum is to enable myself to communicate with you guys, and share important details that can enlarge insights in the car

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
paroos1963 said:
Hello, my name is Paul, and since July the happy owner of a Fisker Ecosport. Among the relatively many Fisker drivers in the Netherlands (Netherlands is a very small country, but there are many fiscal incentives) I'm one of them, but, I regret to confirm that it is not completely without problems. Or might it be the preciseness of myself, as I think that paying quite a lot of money justifies the request for a car that is 100% ? Well, as I do not regret the purchase so far (even in Holland, it is still a quite unique car, if you look at the many people staring at it every day again), one of the reasons to join this forum is to enable myself to communicate with you guys, and share important details that can enlarge insights in the car
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of useful information in the forum that can be easily found using the Search function, or feel free to ask. There are a lot of owners and enthusiasts here who would be happy to help and to participate in the discussion with you.

And when you have the chance, please post a few photos of your car. As we say around here, "No Photo = Did not happen."

Best regards and welcome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts