Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Frank and I am a new Fisker owner. I will be monitoring the website for information that will apply to me. I have the earth metallic with the black leather/suede combination. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the vehicle and will look to the team here for updates and guidance. I feel part of an elite exclusive club. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last four of the VIN is 1727, it was purchased in Bellevue WA. I will post pics once I return to WA. Currently in CA on business. I also just PM'd you Lormax in regards to floor mats.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Welcome. And please post some photos when you get a chance.

·
Karma #70 SE
28 Posts
Welcome..... I'm only a little more than a month into owning a Fisker, and this site has pretty much answered all my questions.. .Lormax is a real find as well... always there to help. welcome!

My name is Frank and I am a new Fisker owner. I will be monitoring the website for information that will apply to me. I have the earth metallic with the black leather/suede combination. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the vehicle and will look to the team here for updates and guidance. I feel part of an elite exclusive club. Thanks for having me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts