Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very disappointed to be writing this post. I have communicated with Travis/Lormax in the past and I have even had him service my car when he was in New Jersey. Unfortunately I ordered the "surf grille" from him and sent him payment. I never received the grille. I contacted him a few months ago and he did respond to tell me I must have "fallen through the cracks". Since that time I emailed him again telling him that since I have still not received the grille or any other communication, I would like a refund. I have still not gotten a response. Has anyone heard from him recently. I am afraid that I have been duped!:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Kiss that money away and move on as you can see he only used the forum to drum up business . In the end he left customer disappointed and left them hanging I wish I had an answer what happened to him and why he conducted his business like he does or did.
Seems almost like he was running a Ponzi scheme . Use money from one customer to work on another customers car .

I feel a little responsible when he first went in business an lost his job at Fisker and Orange County he wasn't allowed to purchase parts from Fisker so I worked out a deal where he could buy parts from my dealership just over cost and start his business . Only thing I asked for was to stay out of South Florida since that's how I make my living and give the Florida customers my number and let them decide where they bought the car to be fixed .

He broke that agreement when he started working out of Fisker Tampa . It didn't really hurt my dealerships business but he burned another bridge . Trust me I know everyone desires to make a living I guess I'm old school when someone gives you their word it still means something .

At least myself and Joe aka Fisker Philly are here and still trying to help owners . If you remember a few months back I wanted to setup a loaner laptop program but was unable to since I didn't own the WDI tool . So any of my customers that need this tool I recommend them to Joe . Joe and I speak to each other at least every day sometimes more then once a day. Neither of us ever really pushed our selfs onto the forum members but did make them aware we are here if they needed help.

In the end everyone shows thier real colors but to take advantage of people when they are in a bad spot isn't right . I won't even go into the amount of emails and messages I receive from people asking how to get in touch with Travis and what happened to him .

Ok that's enough from me I'm sure I will catch a lot of crap from this post but enough is enough .

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
Thanks Harley guy for your support as always. Your motives were to help owners on the west coast, so no responsibility for bad behavior. Appreciate you as always.... thanks for your lending an ear when I had a similar issue.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Adam - there is no crap to catch from your post -

Anyone that reads this board can see the sporadic efforts and frustration with Travis.

I stopped paying attention to Travis when he disappeared with someone's car for months - whatever the story - unless you were in a coma it is unacceptable.

You and Joe and others are trying to help all the members here rather than preying on their fears.

Thanks again.

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts