Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Once again Harleyguy came to my rescue. He answered my 1st call from the side of the road and once again got my Fisker running right away. This time it only took a few hours from the time it arrived via tow truck at Fisker Miami. Not only did he have the part, he is conducting an investigation with the skeleton Fisker technical crew re: what caused the failure (sorry I don't recall the name of the electrical part). His repair cost was extremely reasonable. Service like this is remarkable. He even reconnected my trunk without my asking. Thank you Harleyguy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
that sounds great, its really cool you guys take the time out of your schedules/work day to help us with these Karma's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Once again Harleyguy came to my rescue. He answered my 1st call from the side of the road and once again got my Fisker running right away. This time it only took a few hours from the time it arrived via tow truck at Fisker Miami. Not only did he have the part, he is conducting an investigation with the skeleton Fisker technical crew re: what caused the failure (sorry I don't recall the name of the electrical part). His repair cost was extremely reasonable. Service like this is remarkable. He even reconnected my trunk without my asking. Thank you Harleyguy.
Harley Guy is the best. Joe in Parkland

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
+1 .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts