Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Karma just hit the one year mark as of this Saturday.
Thankfully due to the support form this forum and my dealer it has been for the most part an enjoyable year for me and my Karma.
All my issues were primarily annoyances with the command center and a few fit and finish issues. All have been resolved at least until the March command center update.

I currently have 10146 miles on the Karma, and to date I have only used 28 gallons of gas this year for an avg. 383.78 MPG..........not bad at all!

On top of that I made some changes on my home electric and put in a hi speed charger at home as well...and I have not noticed any increase in my home electric bill.

And I (we) still have one of the best looking cars on the road....So Happy New Year and let's wish Fisker some better luck in the coming year!

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
My Karma had its first birthday today. 8400 miles and 48 mpg while only charging at night. The world's most beautiful 4-door sedan gets more compliments than any car I have EVer owned. :)

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
My Karma's birthday is a week from today. 3300 miles and counting!

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice job Dennis...and great color choice :).
I am able to charge my car at work as well as home so I can squeak by hardly ever using the ICE.

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
its also on facebook:)
After Fisker shared it on their side of the site, it got 524 likes! When you reach your anniversary date, be sure to post a pic on the Fisker Automotive FB page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts