MArkansas
Kabalah70
[email protected]
Sigurd
Vegas Karma
Lonepalmbj
AnOutsider (please confirm)
ebarneyr (please confirm)

If I've missed anyone let me know. I'll be in touch with Bespoke this week and let them know the level of interest and see what they can do for us as far as pricing goes. As soon as I have word on designs etc... I'll post it up.

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
My dealer said they would not buy any to hold in the store, but if Fisker liked it, and carried it in their catalog, they certainly would let customers know about it and order them. Would be nice to have it marketed as Fisker official luggage, too.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Based on the forum's new group buy rules I will be encouraging Bespoke to become a supporting vendor and managing a group buy. Unfortunately I don't have the time or resources to handle all of the members potential current and future issues that may arise from a group buy. I'll update you when I hear if Bespoke is interested. FYI they have moved forward with measurement and design at this time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Not yet. Bespoke will be measuring my car soon and coming up with some designs shortly. I will update the forum as things progress. Hopefully they will manage the group buy.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Bespoke measured my car last week. Mock up luggage coming soon. I'll post pictures as soon as they are available. They are developing multiple options for the trunk as well as some cases that can be used in the back seats.

·
Registered
189 Posts
ejo3rd said:
Bespoke measured my car last week. Mock up luggage coming soon. I'll post pictures as soon as they are available. They are developing multiple options for the trunk as well as some cases that can be used in the back seats.
Thanks again for doing this!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Saw a few felt mock-ups last weekend. Hopefully they will have something to show soon. They made soft cases that will fit in the back seats, a suit carrier for the trunk, a larger bag for the trunk, and a couple of custom shaped bags that my wife thought would be perfect for make up, etc..that fit into the odd shaped corners of the trunk.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.