Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have just acquired #1030 , which used to be owned by fellow forum member, CA_MP4. I have introduced myself to him offline as a courtesy and hope that he doesn't mind me discussing 'his' car on an ongoing basis on this forum.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found this wonderful forum full of folks that understand this vehicle and are willing to share advice, as well as provide moral support for members that are having issues. It was a critical aspect of my decision to go ahead and purchase #1030 . So thank you.

Expect me to be an active participant on this forum! :blush:

Simon

·
Registered
334 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums!

You will find these message boards to be a great source of information.

I definitely encourage you to use the search function, as just about every question you could ever ask has probably been posted, debated or answered!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Congrats on your purchase! I bought mine a couple of months ago and I am also located in the South Bay. I love my Karma! For the like of us (2nd owners) who did not get any orientation from the dealer, the karma is mystery that keeps on unfolding day after day. This forum is a great source of information and it works better than your usual pain medecin when your karma gives you a headache... which of course rarely happens :)

Is the new CSP in San Francisco up and running? Has anyone used them already?

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
@shrowell, Welcome to the forums and I look forward to your contributions, the first of which (according to tradition) should be posting a few photos of your Karma. As @OceanK pointed out, the perspective of second owners may be different from those of us who bought our cars new when there was an actual operating car company supporting them.
@OceanK, I know of at least one person who has used Pat's Garage to work on their Karma, so they must be up and running at this point. I understand that the garage's owner drives a Karma, which partially explains his enthusiasm for the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking at purchasing a used Karma and was wondering if some owners could help with their experiences of the car and how they get service & parts. I live in the Atlanta, GA area and there are 4 or 5 used Karmas on the market. What should I look for with each car? Is there some particular issue that they had? I've been trying to read up as much as I can but information is sketchy or potentially too old.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
#1030 introduction

To adhere with forum etiquette as part of my introduction, allow me to present the masterpiece that is #1030 :

Yes, I'm a Volt owner too...

Hi all,

I have just acquired [URL=http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1030]#1030 [/URL] , which used to be owned by fellow forum member, CA_MP4. I have introduced myself to him offline as a courtesy and hope that he doesn't mind me discussing 'his' car on an ongoing basis on this forum.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found this wonderful forum full of folks that understand this vehicle and are willing to share advice, as well as provide moral support for members that are having issues. It was a critical aspect of my decision to go ahead and purchase [URL=http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1030]#1030 [/URL] . So thank you.

Expect me to be an active participant on this forum! :blush:

Simon

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Beatuful cars. Congratulations! We can guess your favorite car color. :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome @shrowell and congrats on your purchase!

Beautiful Karma, and nice Volt too (I'm a fellow Karma + Volt owner).

With the Volt, I would assume you already have the 240V charger....if not, time to invest!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome aboard, from your friends up North. I own the Signature #69 car and love driving my Fisker. Spring is here and I hope to take out in the next few weeks as soon most snow finally melts and pot holes are filled! Enjoy!
Fiskeral69

1 - 12 of 12 Posts