Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to the Fisker community.

I recently purchased the signature edition (No 89 of 100) from the guy who knows everything that there is to be known out there about the vehicle, Joe Ferrante.

It has been about a month since I got the car and I am loving it.

There is of course issues here and there but most of them are software related and reset fixes it all....after all is running a Window OS so you need to treat like a Windows machine.

Best Regards,
Vasileios

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

I recently purchased the signature edition (No 89 of 100) from the guy who knows everything that there is to be known out there about the vehicle, Joe Ferrante.

There is of course issues here and there but most of them are software related and reset fixes it all....after all is running a Window OS so you need to treat like a Windows machine.

Best Regards,
Vasileios
@VasileiosN, welcome to the community and great choice in buying from Joe Ferrante. Feel free to browse and ask any questions you have. Also, by tradition, I have to ask you to post some photos of your new Karma. We never get tired of looking at Karmas.

Happy driving.

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts

Best Regards,
Vasileios
Silver Mirage with Monsone Tri tone? Did all 100 come like this?

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Silver Mirage with Monsone Tri tone? Did all 100 come like this?

Yes they also have a silk-screened Henrik signature on the plexi-glass insert.

The interior is actually mojave tri-tone which is a bit different from monsoon. The two contrasting colors are brown and an off white color with contrasting stitching. Monsoon is more of a black and white contrast with black stitching.

Silver Mirage has a gold hue to it that is quite different than Silver Wind (bluish type of hue).

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Yes they also have a silk-screened Henrik signature on the plexi-glass insert.

The interior is actually mojave tri-tone which is a bit different from monsoon. The two contrasting colors are brown and an off white color with contrasting stitching. Monsoon is more of a black and white contrast with black stitching.

Silver Mirage has a gold hue to it that is quite different than Silver Wind (bluish type of hue).
Yep, I know about the color and sig. I was looking at buying one. I actually did a comparison of the two colors on my instagram page! Check it out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts