Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in love with the Fisker for 2 years since I first had one pass me on the highway. That night I went home and looked at car decals for 1 hour on google before I found it.

I am really getting the Fisker itch to buy one shortly.
Now I am really confused, I don't know if I should wait for the Elux or buy a used Fisker. This post about batteries makes me want to buy a used one: http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/13-fisker-karma/20233-hv-batteries.html

But I worry a lot about who to take it for maintenance. Philadelphia is a long drive away. Where do Ontario Fisker owners take their cars for service? I have read on these forums that the service tech at the Toronto VW that used to service them has been in a car accident.

Looking to purchase one this summer so if there are any Canadian owners out there looking to sell then PM me. The USD conversion would kill me to buy an American one.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Right now, I am probably going to take mine down to Joe in Philadelphia in the spring. Montreal is the other source for us but I know nothing about them and distance is about the same.Joe and Harleyguy are my choices although Lormax did help me out in the past but I have lost contact with him.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I have an owner from Toronto driving his car down to Buffalo next week then my shipping company is picking it up there to send it down to me. Its typically a once a year going over for Torontonians, as long of a trip as it is. I wish I could get away more I'd certainly love to offer to travel up to there but it would cost me vacation time from the company lol.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I would buy one as they are beautiful cars and have an interesting quirkiness about them. I think Philadelphia is my choice for service as Philly is closer than Miami. I enjoy driving mine far more than I enjoyed my Panamera Turbo

I have had mine 6 months and have had no reliability issues with it.

I doubt Fisker will ever build cars again but I sure hope they do.

Good Luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts